UK’s fastest growing advanced wound care business breaks the £25 million mark with like-for-like revenue increase of 25%
Crawford Healthcare has successfully defended its position as the North West’s number one life sciences manufacturer after again being named a winner at the 2017 Made in the North West Awards.
Crawford Healthcare has won a key government tender that will see its innovative wound dressings recommended as products of choice by Abu Dhabi’s public health body. The agreement with SEHA, the corporate marketing name of the Abu Dhabi Health Services Company, will give Crawford access to 12 public hospitals and more than five million patients annually as it looks to expand its offering into the wider United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Crawford Healthcare CEO Richard Anderson has been named the North West’s medium-sized business ‘Director of the Year’ by the Institute of Directors (IoD) - his second IoD Award in just three years.
- ANOTHER RECORD YEAR FOR CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE
- CRAWFORD RETAINS LIFE SCIENCE TITLE IN THE NORTH WEST
- CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE EXPANDS INTO THE MIDDLE EAST
- CRAWFORD CEO RECOGNISED BY INSTITUTE OF DIRECTORS
- CRAWFORD TAKES HOME MORE AWARDS
- FDA APPROVAL ON DISRUPTIVE WOUND TECHNOLOGY OPENS UP WORLD’S LARGEST MARKET FOR CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE
- Save 50% on SunSense Sport and WIN a Go Pro!
- EXPORT SUCCESS RECOGNISED AT NORTH WEST AWARDS
- CRAWFORD CEO MAKES THE MANUFACTURER’S TOP 100
- CRAWFORD BECOMES GOVERNMENT POWERHOUSE PARTNER