UK’s 4th largest advanced wound care business announces global revenues of £14.9m for first half of financial year
Crawford Healthcare financial director Spencer Kerry has been recognised for accountancy excellence with a nomination at the British Accountancy Awards, an organisation celebrating outstanding success in finance management.
Crawford Healthcare has secured its fifth award win in six months, coming top in the ‘Exporting to the Americas’ category at the 2017 UK Export Excellence Awards this month.
UK’s fastest growing advanced wound care business breaks the £25 million mark with like-for-like revenue increase of 25%
- CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE CELEBRATE EXCEPTIONAL HALF-YEAR GROWTH
- FINANCIAL EXCELLENGE RECOGNISED WITH NOMINATION AT NATIONAL AWARDS
- US EXPORT EXCELLENCE ADDS TO AWARD TALLY
- ANOTHER RECORD YEAR FOR CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE
- CRAWFORD RETAINS LIFE SCIENCE TITLE IN THE NORTH WEST
- CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE EXPANDS INTO THE MIDDLE EAST
- CRAWFORD CEO RECOGNISED BY INSTITUTE OF DIRECTORS
- CRAWFORD TAKES HOME MORE AWARDS
- FDA APPROVAL ON DISRUPTIVE WOUND TECHNOLOGY OPENS UP WORLD’S LARGEST MARKET FOR CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE
- Save 50% on SunSense Sport and WIN a Go Pro!