Crawford Healthcare CEO Richard Anderson has been named the North West’s medium-sized business ‘Director of the Year’ by the Institute of Directors (IoD) - his second IoD Award in just three years.
Crawford Healthcare has enjoyed more award success after a string of wins and shortlistings. Most significantly, the business was named ‘Healthcare Business of the Year’ for the North at the UK Northern Powerhouse Conference held in Manchester in February. It also received the 2017 Outstanding Achievement Award from Medilink North West for its exceptional performance in commercialising and transforming the treatment of chronic wounds.
Crawford Healthcare, the UK’s fastest growing advanced wound care company, has today announced FDA clearance for a world-first wound dressing that has the potential to be the most clinically effective product of its type in international woundcare.
Save 50% on SunSense Sport Gel and Sport Mist, and be in with a chance of winning a Go Pro. Terms and conditions apply.
- CRAWFORD CEO RECOGNISED BY INSTITUTE OF DIRECTORS
- CRAWFORD TAKES HOME MORE AWARDS
- FDA APPROVAL ON DISRUPTIVE WOUND TECHNOLOGY OPENS UP WORLD’S LARGEST MARKET FOR CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE
- Save 50% on SunSense Sport and WIN a Go Pro!
- EXPORT SUCCESS RECOGNISED AT NORTH WEST AWARDS
- CRAWFORD CEO MAKES THE MANUFACTURER’S TOP 100
- CRAWFORD BECOMES GOVERNMENT POWERHOUSE PARTNER
- CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE DELIVERS STRONG INTERNATIONAL GROWTH
- BUMPER YEAR CREATES NEW JOBS AT CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE
- CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE SPONSORS TOUR OF BRITAIN 2016