Crawford Healthcare financial director Spencer Kerry has been recognised for accountancy excellence with a nomination at the British Accountancy Awards, an organisation celebrating outstanding success in finance management.
Crawford Healthcare has secured its fifth award win in six months, coming top in the ‘Exporting to the Americas’ category at the 2017 UK Export Excellence Awards this month.
UK’s fastest growing advanced wound care business breaks the £25 million mark with like-for-like revenue increase of 25%
Crawford Healthcare has successfully defended its position as the North West’s number one life sciences manufacturer after again being named a winner at the 2017 Made in the North West Awards.
- FINANCIAL EXCELLENGE RECOGNISED WITH NOMINATION AT NATIONAL AWARDS
- US EXPORT EXCELLENCE ADDS TO AWARD TALLY
- ANOTHER RECORD YEAR FOR CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE
- CRAWFORD RETAINS LIFE SCIENCE TITLE IN THE NORTH WEST
- CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE EXPANDS INTO THE MIDDLE EAST
- CRAWFORD CEO RECOGNISED BY INSTITUTE OF DIRECTORS
- CRAWFORD TAKES HOME MORE AWARDS
- FDA APPROVAL ON DISRUPTIVE WOUND TECHNOLOGY OPENS UP WORLD’S LARGEST MARKET FOR CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE
- Save 50% on SunSense Sport and WIN a Go Pro!
- EXPORT SUCCESS RECOGNISED AT NORTH WEST AWARDS