A total of 57% of parents surveyed by SunSense, Australia’s number one sunscreen, said they only ever apply sunscreen to their children if it’s a hot day. A further 32% said they didn’t think sun protection was necessary in this country at all as there isn’t enough sunny weather.
Super absorbent wound care dressing KerraMax has undergone some key changes to its name and is now listed as KerraMax Care, with a new logo and packaging.
Crawford Healthcare is recruiting for the position of International Business Development Manager.
KerraPro successfully exhibited at the recent Wounds UK Study Day in Manchester, unveiling Kaptain KerraPro for the first time on unsuspecting delegates
- Parents risk children’s future health by failing to understand sun protection
- KerraMax Becomes KerraMax Care
- New Vacancy - International Business Development Manager - Knutsford
- KerraPro Wounds UK Study Day Manchester 2013
- 1st January 2013 KerraMax Care replaces KerraMax
- Crawford Healthcare acquires Himedica
- George Osborne opens new office of thriving Cheshire business
- SunSense available at beach days and events
- New Appointments to Crawford Team
- The cost of wound and ulcer care