A range of pressure reducing pads made from hard-wearing, flexible silicone, designed to help protect the skin as part of a pressure ulcer prevention programme.
- Redistributes pressure to protect skin on bony prominences
- Available in a range of shapes and sizes
- Comfortable yet hard-wearing
- Can withstand autoclave temperatures of 121°C without losing its properties
- Can be washed with soap and water
- Being re-used on same patient reduces the cost of prevention
KerraPro Heel can be used in many different locations on the skin to reduce pressure. For more information see ‘Using KerraPro Heel’ below.