A range of pressure reducing pads made from hard-wearing, flexible silicone, designed to help protect the skin as part of a pressure ulcer prevention programme.
- Redistributes pressure to protect skin on bony prominences
- Available in a range of shapes and sizes
- Comfortable yet hard-wearing
- Can withstand autoclave temperatures of 121°C without losing its properties
- Can be washed with soap and water
- Being re-used on same patient reduces the cost of prevention
- 0.3cm thick Strip – 50x2.5cm or 30x5cm
KerraPro Strips can be cut to the required length to provide protection when using healthcare equipment such as face masks and tubes. Versatile and flexible, they can also be used as hand, finger, wrist, foot, toe and ankle wraps.