A range of pressure reducing pads made from hard-wearing, flexible silicone, designed to help protect the skin as part of a pressure ulcer prevention programme.
- Redistributes pressure to protect skin on bony prominences
- Available in a range of shapes and sizes
- Comfortable yet hard-wearing
- Can withstand autoclave temperatures of 121°C without losing its properties
- Can be washed with soap and water
- Being re-used on same patient reduces the cost of prevention
Perfectly shaped to reduce pressure in the sacral area, KerraPro Sacrum/Ankle provides comfort and protection in particularly bony areas such as the shoulders, shoulder blades, hips and ankles.