Cheshire-based skincare company Crawford Healthcare Ltd has celebrated its move to new offices with an official visit from Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne.
Crawford Healthcare is linking up with the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI), to ensure people stay safe in the sun while on holiday or attending events throughout the UK.
Far too many wounds fail to heal as nature intended and become ‘chronic’ as a result. These wounds can take months or even years to heal.
In March this year Marcus Judd and Duncan Griggs who work for Crawford Healthcare based in Knutsford, completed the Arctic Circle Race, the world’s toughest cross country ski race. The Arctic Circle race or ACR is also ranked as the 5th toughest endurance race in the world. The ACR is an annual event and is held in Sisimuit, which is situated on the westcoast of Greenland, 100 km’s north of the Arctic Circle.
- Acelity Acquires Crawford Healthcare to Create the World’s Most Expansive Wound Care Portfolio
- CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE CELEBRATE EXCEPTIONAL HALF-YEAR GROWTH
- FINANCIAL EXCELLENGE RECOGNISED WITH NOMINATION AT NATIONAL AWARDS
- US EXPORT EXCELLENCE ADDS TO AWARD TALLY
- ANOTHER RECORD YEAR FOR CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE
- CRAWFORD RETAINS LIFE SCIENCE TITLE IN THE NORTH WEST
- CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE EXPANDS INTO THE MIDDLE EAST
- CRAWFORD CEO RECOGNISED BY INSTITUTE OF DIRECTORS
- CRAWFORD TAKES HOME MORE AWARDS
- FDA APPROVAL ON DISRUPTIVE WOUND TECHNOLOGY OPENS UP WORLD’S LARGEST MARKET FOR CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE