Crawford Healthcare has enjoyed more award success after a string of wins and shortlistings. Most significantly, the business was named ‘Healthcare Business of the Year’ for the North at the UK Northern Powerhouse Conference held in Manchester in February. It also received the 2017 Outstanding Achievement Award from Medilink North West for its exceptional performance in commercialising and transforming the treatment of chronic wounds.
Crawford Healthcare, the UK’s fastest growing advanced wound care company, has today announced FDA clearance for a world-first wound dressing that has the potential to be the most clinically effective product of its type in international woundcare.
Save 50% on SunSense Sport Gel and Sport Mist, and be in with a chance of winning a Go Pro. Terms and conditions apply.
Crawford Healthcare has been named among the ‘Best of the North West’ at the region’s annual Entrepreneur of the Year Awards.
- Acelity Acquires Crawford Healthcare to Create the World’s Most Expansive Wound Care Portfolio
- CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE CELEBRATE EXCEPTIONAL HALF-YEAR GROWTH
- FINANCIAL EXCELLENGE RECOGNISED WITH NOMINATION AT NATIONAL AWARDS
- US EXPORT EXCELLENCE ADDS TO AWARD TALLY
- ANOTHER RECORD YEAR FOR CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE
- CRAWFORD RETAINS LIFE SCIENCE TITLE IN THE NORTH WEST
- CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE EXPANDS INTO THE MIDDLE EAST
- CRAWFORD CEO RECOGNISED BY INSTITUTE OF DIRECTORS
- CRAWFORD TAKES HOME MORE AWARDS
- FDA APPROVAL ON DISRUPTIVE WOUND TECHNOLOGY OPENS UP WORLD’S LARGEST MARKET FOR CRAWFORD HEALTHCARE