A range of pressure reducing pads made from hard-wearing, flexible silicone, designed to help protect the skin as part of a pressure ulcer prevention programme.
- Redistributes pressure to protect skin on bony prominences
- Available in a range of shapes and sizes
- Comfortable yet hard-wearing
- Can withstand autoclave temperatures of 121°C without losing its properties
- Can be washed with soap and water
- Being re-used on same patient reduces the cost of prevention
- 10x10cm Sheet – 0.3 or 1.2cm thick
KerraPro Sheets can be used flat or folded, and easily cut to the required shape and size for a variety of applications: cushion the head and shoulder blades; reduce pressure between knees and ankles; and protect wrists and hands.