SunSense™ Anti-ageing Face Matté (expires Feb 2018)
- 40% Off @ £16.79 (RRP £27.99)
This dual-purpose sunscreen combines the anti-ageing benefits of lactic acid (alpha hydroxy acid) with broad spectrum protection to leave skin feeling fresh. Contains Vitamin E and Vitamin B3 found to help improve the skin's elasticity.
- SPF 50+, UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection
- Helps protect against premature ageing from sun exposure
- Leaves skin feeling fresh and youthful
- Oil-free base - ideal for combination and oily skin, invisible matte finish
- Suitable to wear underneath make-up
- Suitable for everyday use
- Fragrance free
- Contains Vitamin E to improve the appearance of age spots, makes fine lines and wrinkles look smoother, and improves skin elasticity
- Contains Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) to improve skin tone and texture, helps enhance skin barrier, locks in moisture to the skin, and increases elasticity
- Available in a 100ml bottle
Directions for use: Shake well. Apply a liberal amount (one teaspoon full) evenly over entire face and neck after cleansing every day, and 15 minutes before sun exposure. Avoid eyes and contact with irritated skin. If severe stinging or irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use. Always read the label and use only as directed.
comments powered by Disqus