Once a day, gets used, gets results
Topical therapies are first-line treatments for mild to moderate acne but they only work if they get used.1
Poor compliance and reduced efficacy are major issues for GPs and dermatologists treating teenagers with acne.2
But ease of therapy and simple dosing regimens have been shown to improve patient compliance.3
A randomised, single-centre cross over study was conducted to determine and compare patient preferences. Over 4 weeks, patients used each of 3 topical antibiotics for 1 week.2
The study showed that patients clearly preferred a gel formulation that could be applied with the fingers once a day and stored at room temperature over 18 months.2
Zindaclin makes it easier
- Once-a-day application
- Gel formulation
- Applied with fingers
- Stored at room temperature
- Lasts >18 months after opening
1. A guide to appropriate referral from general to specialist services. National Institute for Clinical Excellence. Dec 2001.
2. Kellet N, West F, Finlay AY. Br J Dermatol 2006 Mar; 154(3):524-532. (The original study was conducted with 4 products but Benzamycin has since been discontinued)
3. Murphy J, Coster G Drugs. 1997 Dec; 54(6):797-800.
Zindaclin A4 Insert
Zindaclin Bovered Advert
Zindaclin Wotever Advert
Zindaclin Bovered DM
Zindaclin Chillax DM
Zindaclin Wotever DM
If you need any specific product information, or just want to find out more about how Zindaclin Gel could help you, simply contact us on 01565 654920 or email email@example.com.