KerraMax Care® Non-Adhesive
KerraMax Care super-absorbent heavy exudate dressings use improved technology to absorb fluid from the wound, minimising patient discomfort and dressing changes while helping to increase efficiency and reduce overalltreatment cost.
- Highly absorbent for fewer dressing changes
- Unique horizontal wicking layer increases capacity by distributing exudate
- Retains exudate to help prevent maceration
- Stackable to increase absorption for very wet wounds
- Works under pressure with all forms of compression
- Maintains integrity, even when fully soaked in exudate
- Cost-effective compared with similar dressings
- Locks away exudate so that outer layers remain dry
Locking in exudate
KerraMax Care locks potentially unhealthy exudate, including MMPs, inside the dressing so it doesn’t leak or drip, and is dry to the touch. That improves patient comfort and helps prevent maceration and surrounding skin problems.
5x5 10 398-0778 EME120 10x10 10 352-3446 EME045 10x10 (NHS SC Only) 50 N/A EME123 10x22 10 342-3308 EME023 10x22 (NHS SC Only) 50 N/A EME124 20x22 10 342-3290 EME024 20x22 (NHS SC Only) 30 N/A EME125 20x30 5 352-3453 EME025 20x30 (NHS SC Only) 30 N/A EME126 20x50 5 398-0786 EME121 21x23 Multiside 5 398-0794 EME122